The Exhibit Hall will be open only on Thursday, July 18, 2013, from 8:00AM to 4:00PM. For more information on exhibiting, please download the Exhibitor Packet. If you would like to register as an exhibitor, please follow this link and see the additional information below.
Registrants, please be sure to visit these outstanding exhibitors while you attend the STEM Think Tank and Conference for products and ideas that are sure to suit your classroom or outreach activity. Exhibitors and links to their websites will be posted soon.
Who: The Center for STEM Education for Girls is hosting its annual STEM Think Tank and Conference. We are expecting 200-300 participants from the following groups:
- Teachers of girls at public, private, parochial, and charter schools
- K-12 administrators
- University STEM Outreach program coordinators
- University researchers in gender research
- Leaders of successful university STEM programs
- Non-profits and Informal educators
- Members of industry
What: The organizing team – the STEM Consortium – has chosen “Girl Meets STEM: Developing the Next Generation of Professionals” as the conference theme for 2013. Conference strands have been selected as follows:
- Best Practices in Curriculum & Teaching for Girls
- Getting Started in STEM – What do we mean? How is it different? How do you do it?
- STEM Leadership
- Changing the Conversation – What message do we send to girls about STEM?
- Community Outreach - How can schools use local museums, universities, science centers, and businesses to give girls hands-on experiences and access to STEM careers?
When: July 17-19, 2013
Where: The Harpeth Hall School, Nashville, TN
Why: The Think Tank and Conference will produce new connections and conversations among K12 teachers, university faculty and administration, informal education, and members of industry. Each group has lessons learned about creating successful programs for females. It's time that we communicate across these groups effectively – both to teach and to learn.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR EXHIBITORS
We are eager to fill our exhibit hall with vendors of interest to our participants. Our space will accommodate 25-30 vendors.
Exhibit Fees: $750 per for-profit company or organization. $250 per person (max $500) for non-profit organization.
- Two people in exhibit hall
- A 6’ x 30” table top
- Two chairs
- Wireless Internet connection
- A tablecloth may be requested; it is available on a first-come, first served-basis
- Electricity may be requested; it is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Recognition in our printed program
- Recognition on our website
- A guaranteed presentation or workshop (60 min) or a post-conference (180 min) workshop
- Participate in conference on Wednesday, July 17, or Friday, July 19, if desired
Additional tables or electricity will entail an additional fee. If you have other equipment requests, please contact the director of the Center for STEM Education for Girls, Stacy Klein-Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org.