One of the primary goals of the Center for STEM Education for Girls is to serve as a clearinghouse of information related to STEM education for girls. If you know of additional resources that are not included in appropriate places on this website, please let us know!
- Making and Learning Institute @ Marymount: http://making.marymountnyc.org
- Celebrating innovative curriculum in innovative spaces, the Marymount School NYC is a leader in Maker Spaces and related curriculum
- Million Women Mentors: https://www.millionwomenmentors.org/
- Join the national effort to recruit one million women nationally to mentor females of all ages! It's a great way to get your community involved.
- Student Summer Opportunities
- This is a non-inclusive and growing list of summer opportunities for K-12 students. Opportunities include programs that are both single-gender and coeducational.
- Teacher Professional Development Opportunities
- K12 teachers can come to this page for a growing number of opportunities across the STEM disciplines that take place both during the academic year and summer.
- Research Summaries
- The Center for STEM Education for Girls is eager to help make university-level research available to the busy classroom K-12 classroom teacher or university professor. Here you find brief summaries of published research related to women in STEM – and practical classroom suggestions of how to implement them in your classroom. You can always follow the hyperlink to the original article if you want to read more.
- Website Resources
- This page summarizes and highlights many STEM websites that may be of use to you.
- Other Resources
- Other helpful STEM websites are found here as well as links to the major magazines and journals of interest to STEM teachers. A list of STEM competitions that your students may want to enter is given here, too.